In the quiet, tranquil atmosphere of Ananda Laurelwood, learn how to combine yoga asanas (postures), affirmations and pranayama with meditation into a holistic spiritual practice to promote a peaceful mind, open heart, control of your life energy and an uplifted consciousness.
Upcoming Retreat Weekends
With David Seybert and Miriam Rodgers
In each of the weekend retreats, we’ll explore all aspects of meditation and Ananda Yoga, including:
- Learning a practical and effective meditation technique
- Awakening subtle energy (prana) in the body with Paramhansa Yogananda’s Energization Exercises
- Developing awareness of the subtle movements of breath and prana (life energy)
- Combining positive spiritual affirmations with asanas (postures) to uplift energy and consciousness
- Cultivating peace of mind and receptivity to higher states of awareness through meditation.
Ananda Yoga is a unique and gentle style of yoga suitable for all levels and abilities. Your instructors will offer modifications and options for beginners or those with physical limitations. We offer drop-in yoga classes during the week. For more info, click here.
Step out of the busy flow of your daily life, relax and immerse yourself in the serene, uplifting and supportive environment of our peaceful and beautiful retreat center while you invigorate your meditation and yoga practice. Enjoy healthy and delicious vegetarian meals, our walking trails, library, lounge and boutique.