Community Living for Higher Consciousness
Ananda Laurelwood is a campus of higher consciousness, providing retreats, programs, and conferences in the beautiful Laurelwood valley, 40 minutes west of downtown Portland, near Gaston, OR.
Located on 200+ acres, The Village at Ananda Laurelwood includes a retreat center, café, meditation chapels, classrooms and offices, walking trails, and gardens.
Individuals from all faiths and backgrounds are welcome at The Village at Ananda Laurelwood. Please join our group meditations and community life in an exploration of your own, individual, inner reality.
New Residential Opportunities
Amidst current renovations of our residential dormitory building, you can move in early and receive a year-long reduction in monthly fees.
The residential program is part of Education for Life, recognizing a global trend for exploring our inner reality through everyday tasks and social interactions. If you are interested in experiencing intentional, small-community life, The Village at Ananda Laurelwood might be perfect for you.
- Month-to-month, dormitory-style, private rooms with shared bathrooms:
- Move in early for reduced rate at $600/month during renovation
- $25/month housekeeping fee for common areas
- Coin-operated laundry facilities
- Kitchen privileges
- All utilities and internet
- Two hours of weekly, community service (shared duties)
- Other available options: (additional fees apply)
- Meal plans (vegetarian with vegan and gluten-free options)
- Office, work, and event space
- Group meditations and yoga classes
- Classes, programs, and retreats on yogic philosophy and lifestyle
- Guest accommodations
For more information, please write to Love2Learn@anandalaurelwood.org.