The 3-day Guided Silent Retreat is suitable for both beginning and experienced meditators. The sessions unfold at a gentle, progressive pace which allows for opportunities to bring our personal practice to a deeper level.
Silence is recognized by many of the world’s spiritual traditions as a powerful antidote to the mental agitation and stress resulting from the demands of our everyday life.
Upcoming Silent Retreats
|Dates||The Center at Ananda Laurelwood||Details||Register|
Elements of the Guided Silent Retreat include:
- Instruction in simple, universal techniques of meditation
- Guided group meditations to support your individual practice
- Gentle Ananda Yoga® to release tension, raise your energy and lift your consciousness
- Dharma talks
- Counseling sessions available upon request
- Personal time for reading, contemplation and journaling
- Practicing mindfulness in action – eating, walking, self-care
- Nourishing vegetarian meals
Peace is the first sensation to greet you when you arrive at Ananda Laurelwood. Our spacious and beautiful campus is the perfect place to recharge your spirit.
If you would like a longer stay, chose the “extra nights” on the registration form to come early or stay afterwards to extend your retreat.