Cooperative living is only now beginning to be understood as a solution to the underlying yearning that we all have for meaningful connection. People are beginning to realize that we can choose those with whom we live and serve. CoLiving/CoWorking is a global movement that is gaining traction in the Portland area, and is addressing this yearning.
Connection is essential for each one of us. CoLiving provides a beautiful balance of connection, personal space, time for work and play – set in beautiful Laurelwood Valley, just minutes from Beaverton, Hillsboro, Forest Grove, McMinnville, Newberg, Sherwood, Portland.
Economical, wholesome CoLiving CoWorking – book one of our CoLiving options for 30 days or more and receive a deep discount over our normal nightly rate.
You may also enjoy the following amenities during your stay:
- Affordable Living with Community & Human Connection
- Private & Shared, Living & Work Space with Utilities and High Speed Internet included
- Live, Work, Play, Connect & Reflect on 225 pristine acres just 45 minutes from the center of downtown Portland
- Access to consciously created vegetarian shared meals, Yoga & Meditation spaces, special programs and retreats.
- Group meditations, Educational evening programs, Social time with friends
- Exploring our 200 acres of beautiful campus, gardens, forest, meadows and farmland.
Our guest rooms are simple yet comfortable and many have a sink in the room. Shared bathrooms are just down the hall. There is a coin-operated laundry on site. Parking is off-street.
Ananda Center at Laurelwood is a non-smoking, alcohol and drug-free campus. It is home to a retreat & conference center, operated by the resident intentional spiritual community. In order to maintain our uplifting and peaceful atmosphere, we ask our guests to behave accordingly. Please be respectful of other guests and residents. By reserving an Extended Stay room, you agree to the abide by our Terms & Conditions. Follow the link below to read the full text of our Terms & Conditions.
If you are a returning guest and are familiar with the program, click below to register:
If you interested and new to the program – we are accepting applications NOW
To schedule a preliminary phone interview with our campus director, fill out the form below.
We look forward to speaking with you!