Freedom from Pain: Movement, Yoga, Meditation, Nutrition
With Aumkara Newhouse
May 12 - 14, 2017
What is TRUE HEALTH?
Health does not mean mere existence. Keeping out of the hospital is not health. To be able to resist disease, to bear strain, to stimulate mental vitality, and to feel the body as a luxury—as a bird feels when shooting through the air, and as a child does always—is health. Paramhansa Yogananda
During this course we will explore the following:
- Identifying your dominant internal bias and meditations for that bias
- Your birth name’s numerology and how it relates to your bias as described in Scientific healing Affirmations
- Preparations Meditation for Healing: The Yogoda Exercises, an adjunct set of movements that complement and expand the Energization Exercises. Note: we will not do Energization Exercises in this class; we will share the Yogoda Exercises in detail. For those dedicated Energizers, they will be part of the Morning 6:30 am and evening 4:30 pm Yoga and meditation classes/sessions.
- Yogananda’s Body balancing drinks and juice combinations and why they work.*
- Deep Relaxation Techniques∙ Increasing healing energy flow to a specific body part.∙
- Paramhansa Yogananda discovered in 1920 that the body can be recharged like a battery. Western doctors, such as Dr Jerry Tennant, who wrote Healing is Voltage corroborate and expand on this with research delineating specific muscles powering specific organs. Specific emotions are also associated with organ/muscle sets. This will be touched on in class briefly.
- Guided Relaxations/Visualization/meditations for healing 30 minutes at end of each class.
*Note: if you would like Yogananda’s Vitality Beverage served with each meal it is a $75 option. Six – 8 oz servings. Because it is hand made with fresh veggies, it is an extra.
Required Book for this class:
How to Achieve Glowing Health and Vitality by Paramhansa Yogananda.
- Metaphysical Meditations
- Scientific Healing Affirmations
- Affirmations for Self Healing
- Art and Science of Rajayoga
Aumkara Newhouse, a certified Ananda Meditation and Yoga teacher, is a former aerospace industry engineer (MSc Metallurgical Engineering), and has been helping people unlearn non-helpful habits through yoga and meditation for decades. In addition, he is the developer of Meridian Charging Therapy a no needle acupuncture modality of bodywork. Aumkara…
Learn more about Aumkara Newhouse