Time to get away…and relax from the inside, out.
Recharge, rejuvenate and restore with personal retreat at Ananda Laurelwood. Your time can be as seclusive or involved as you wish. With nourishing vegetarian meals prepared through the Green Hill Cafe and a serene and beautiful natural environment, Ananda Laurelwood makes it easy to rediscover your own center.
It’s a wonderful way to combine personal quiet time and spiritual inspiration. Come any day of the year and stay as long as you like. You are free to follow your own schedule as well as to dip into a wealth of offerings.
- Morning yoga and meditation
- Noon and evening group meditations
- Participation in the life and development of Ananda Laurelwood (including such things as in-depth instruction in meditation, helping in our vegetarian kitchen, a guided tour of Ananda, specific classes, and more)
- Personal services (offered for $75 per hour), including: spiritual counseling; private yoga sessions; private yoga therapy sessions.
- Long walks on our beautiful acres of forest and meadowland
Our 55 acre campus is filled with wildlife and serves the purest Oregon spring water straight from our own mountain spring. Organic vegetarian meals are prepared with joyful energy to recharge and nourish the body. The campus is host to many uplifting programs and events. There are many opportunities for connection with the students and faculty of Ananda College and residents in the Cities of Light Program.
We invite you to come recharge in this uplifted environment. For more information about our guest facilities and rates visit our guest rooms page.
Discounts are available for groups or extended stays. Serenity House, a 1200 sq foot deluxe, two bedroom newly remodeled home with full kitchen is also available for families or small groups. Contact us for more information.