Are you eager to develop skills in small-scale vegetable farming using organic methods, ethical animal care, and responsible land stewardship? Are you inspired by the vision of locally-sourced organic food and community economies? Do you believe that transforming our world requires a commitment to personal inner transformation?
- Organic vegetable production
- Humanely raising poultry and processing organic eggs
- Orchard pruning, harvesting, and fruit preservation
For more information, call 503-746-6229 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our Living in Community page to learn more about our community philosophy and residential programs.
Arrange an internship lasting from two weeks to three months. Learn and help on our farm, supported by daily, guided meditation and yoga sessions, afternoon classes on universal spiritual principles, and a community of like-minded seekers committed to building a sustainable future.
Long-term interns are encouraged and supported in deepening their learning through leadership roles such as tending and harvesting vegetables and orchard fruits, collecting and distributing farm fresh organic eggs, managing volunteer days, and other special projects based on interest and availability.
You can start the process of joining Ananda Center at Laurelwood with three simple steps.
1. Application – Download the application to your computer, complete it using your processing software, and email it as a text or PDF file to email@example.com. You may also complete the application by hand and mail it to 38950 SW Laurelwood Rd, Gaston, OR 97119.
Internship Application – For the Karma Yoga Internship ($500/month plus cleaning deposit).
Cities of Light Application – For the Cities of Light residential-student program ($1350/month plus cleaning deposit).
2. Application fee – Submit your $30 application fee on-line