A place of exploration and growth; a campus, a retreat center; a place where divine joy, friendship, respect and understanding thrive.
- December 19–21: Meditation for Health & Well-Being December 2014
- Dec 31–Jan 1: Alchemy of the Heart
- January 16–18: Meditation for Health & Well-Being January
- January 23–25: First Timers Weekend: Meditation and Yoga Retreat – January 2015
- Jan 30–Feb 6: Painting from the Heart & Soul Week-Long Program
- Jan 30–Feb 1: Painting from the Heart & Soul Weekend Retreat
- Jan 30–Feb 1: Energy Healing Retreat for Mind, Body, & Spirit – January 2015
- Jan 30–Feb 1: Yoga Retreat Weekend: Energize Your Body, Relax Your Mind
Write Into Your Heart Retreat
Awaken love and happiness within you this Valentine's Day!
- February 13–15: Spiritualize Your Relationships: Weekend Retreat
- February 14: Open Your Heart Through Art
- February 20–22: VISION QUEST 2015: A New Vision for a New World
Coming in February 2015: Awakening Arts Academy!
Join us in February and March for Awakening Arts programs with world-class, renowned spiritual artist, Dana Lynne Andersen! Programs include Painting from the Heart & Soul, Rhythms of the Universe: Awakening Through Art, Movement & Music, VISION QUEST 2015: A New Vision For a New World, Chakra Journey, and a special heart-centered workshop on Valentine’s Day: Open Your Heart through Art!
Building Spiritual Intentional Community
Cities of Light Residential Study Program
Our educational campus is home to a Meditation and Yoga Retreat Center, a Growing Dharma permaculture farm, and an Institute of Expressive Arts. Some members of the Cities of Light program contribute their time in service to these endeavors while others commute to nearby cities for work.
You can begin your journey in the Cities of Light Program by participating in a Personal Retreat, the Internship program or the Institute’s Gap Year Program. If interested in joining this experiment, email or call us at email@example.com or 503-746-6229.
NEW! Health and Wellbeing Program
Become a member and enjoy our health and healing services at our Radiant Health Center and Inner Awakening Writing Center while on Personal Retreat or with a day pass! Membership to the Health & Wellbeing Program is just a one-time yearly fee of $50! Enjoy massage and body work including Reiki, BodyTalk, sacred movement therapy, Shiatsu and acupuncture, and private writing sessions! For more information, visit our page, or contact (503) 746-6229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group and Personal Retreats
Ananda Center at Laurelwood has Group Facilities for conferences, meetings, performances, retreats, and informal gatherings. We offer overnight accommodations, meeting rooms, a large auditorium, and our Green Hill Café serves three delicious vegetarian meals each day. Daily yoga classes and delicious vegetarian meals included in lodging pricing.
Ongoing Internships at Ananda Laurelwood
Live in community, practice yoga, meditation and gain hands-on experience. A great fit for college students during a break, recent high school graduates or any person who is in transition or looking for new opportunities.