A place of exploration and growth; a campus, a retreat center; a place where divine joy, friendship, respect and understanding thrive.
- Jan 30–Feb 1: Painting from the Heart & Soul Weekend Retreat
- Jan 30–Feb 1: Energy Healing Retreat for Mind, Body & Spirit – January 2015
- Jan 30–Mar 1: Full Spectrum Creativity 2015
- Jan 30–Feb 1: Yoga Retreat Weekend: Energize Your Body, Relax Your Mind
- February 2–6: Painting from the Heart & Soul 5-day Retreat
- February 6–8: Intentional Assisted Living Communities – How to Start Them & Why
- February 13–15: Open Your Heart: A Valentine’s Weekend Retreat
- February 14: Open Your Heart Through Art
- February 20–22: VISION QUEST 2015: A New Vision for a New World
- February 20–22: Meditation for Health & Well-Being February 2015
- Feb 27–Mar 1: First Timer’s Weekend: Yoga & Meditation Retreat – February 2015
- Feb 27–Mar 1: Symphonic Meditation for Inspired Performance
- March 2–8: Chakra Journey: Creative Adventure in Self-Awareness
- March 20–22: Meditation for Health & Well-Being March 2015
- March 20–22: Energy Healing Retreat for Body, Mind, & Spirit – March 2015
- March 27–29: Obstacle Illusions – A Soul Awakening Retreat
- March 27–29: Yoga Retreat Weekend: Restore Your Body, Relax Your Mind
- March 27–29: First Timer’s Weekend: Meditation & Yoga Retreat – March 2015
Sprouting Inner Renewal: A Writing Retreat
Renew your inner joy and happiness this spring through journaling!
- April 17–19: Meditation for Health & Well-Being April 2015
Join us this February and March for Awakening Arts programs with world-class, renowned spiritual artist, Dana Lynne Andersen!
- Painting from the Heart & Soul
- Rhythms of the Universe: Awakening Through Art
- Movement & Music
- VISION QUEST 2015: A New Vision For a New World
- Chakra Journey
- Open Your Heart through Art! – A special heart-centered Valentine’s Day weekend retreat.
A spiritual retreat weekend just outside Portland, Oregon to upgrade your musical experience from stage fright to dynamic presence, from a spinning mind to centered focus and from dry technique to inspired flow.
In this retreat you will learn a four-step process:
The Hush—How to create Dynamic Stillness.
The Heart—How to deepen your perception of genuine inspiration.
The Lift—How to engage your energy and catch the rising wave.
The Flow—How to perform consistently with flow & inspiration.
Ananda Center at Laurelwood has Group Facilities for conferences, meetings, performances, retreats, and informal gatherings. Or book your Personal Retreat any time! We offer overnight accommodations, meeting rooms, a large auditorium and our Green Hill Café serves three delicious vegetarian meals each day. Daily yoga classes and delicious vegetarian meals included. Ananda Laurelwood is a serene and uplifting place for your conference, program, meeting or event. Feel surrounded by nature just 25 miles from downtown Portland.
Live in community, practice yoga, meditation and gain hands-on experience. A great fit for college students during a break, recent high school graduates or any person who is in transition or looking for new opportunities.
Yogananda Gardens of the Northwest
The creation of a lovely park-like Gardens for contemplation and meditation is in the process of being launched at Ananda in Laurelwood Valley, Oregon. It is being created to honor the great Yoga Master, Paramhansa Yogananda. It will feature secluded areas of inspiring shrines and quiet nooks, as well as lawn areas surrounded by colorful flowers and ornamental plantings where musical events will be held on summer evenings.
On a high point of the park, there will be a beautifully designed, special area of the Gardens featuring an inspired new statue . . .Read more