A place of exploration and growth; a campus, a retreat center; a place where divine joy, friendship, respect and understanding thrive.
- September 19–21: Meditation for Health and Well-Being – September
- September 21–27: Art and Science of Raja Yoga – Kriya Preparation
- September 26–28: Who Am I?: Write to Reveal Your Highest Self
- September 26–28: Yoga for Peace of Mind Retreat – September
- Sep 26–Nov 7: Resonant Holistic Health: The Heart of Natural Medicine
- Sep 30–Oct 31: Transform Your Performance: Music Internship
Writing and Consciousness Academy
Transform, heal and expand your consciousness by combining expressive writing and meditation as a modality for spiritual growth and introspection in this powerful, inspiring course.
- October 3–5: First Timers’ Weekend: Meditation and Yoga Retreat
- October 4–5: Music and Superconsciousness: Resonate with the Overtones of Bliss
Conscious Introspection: Refine and Expand Your Writing Skills
Expand your introspection practice by learning writing techniques designed to inspire.
- October 10–12: Holistic Healing Training: Energy Transformation Retreat
Writing Your Conscious Life Narrative
Write your life's story to understand patterns and make lasting change.
New! Creativity Internships and Gap Year Programs
Creativity internships and Gap Year Programs for all ages in art, music, holistic healing, and expressive writing. Delve deep, learn to tap into the superconscious state of creativity through art, music and writing. Learn while living in a spiritual community based on yoga and meditation. Programs begin this September! Learn more about the Writing and Consciousness Academy or Transform Your Performance: Music Internship or Resonant Holistic Health: The Heart of Natural Medicine
CoHousing in an Intentional Spiritual Community
Ananda Laurelwood offers the opportunity to live in a cohousing situation with other spiritually like-minded people. In a beautiful rural setting, you’ll find our 55 acre campus, home to a growing yoga institute, developing farm, residential study programs, and retreat center. Anyone looking for new cohousing opportunities near Portland is welcome to apply.
Group and Personal Retreats- Relax and Enjoy
Year-round Internships at Ananda Laurelwood
Live in community, practice yoga, meditation and gain hands-on experience. A great fit for college students during a break, recent high school graduates or any person who is in transition or looking for new opportunities.