A place of exploration and growth; a campus, a retreat center; a place where divine joy, friendship, respect and understanding thrive.
- August 7–9: First Timer’s Weekend: Meditation Retreat – August 2015
- August 14–19: Natural Building Workshop: Cob Building, Natural Plastering, Earthen Flooring
- August 21–23: Inner Awakening Journaling and Meditation Retreat
- August 21–23: Obstacle Illusions: A Soul Awakening Retreat for the Deaf
- August 21–23: Meditation for a Better Brain – Change your mind and improve your health!
- September 4–7: Labor Day Weekend 2015
- September 18–20: The Power of Prana: Energy Healing Retreat – September 2015
- October 2–4: First Timers Weekend: Meditation Retreat – October 2015
Exciting New Programs at Laurelwood:
Laurelwood, in joyful partnership with master artists and teachers Dana Lynne Anderson and Rassouli is proud to support the Awakening Arts 2015 programs. Awakening Arts offers lively weekend workshops and relaxing retreats that use creative self expression. Simple, joyful and profound, no talent or experience is necessary– and once your creative channel is open you can apply your inspiration and intuition to all parts of life.
Awakening Arts Retreats in 2015
Corporate stress management training, using meditation techniques, will give your managers and employees tools to improve their flexibility and job performance as well as productivity. See how you can help your employees:
- reduced stress and better health
- increased productivity
- enhanced creativity
- improved mental focus, clarity and memory
- greater resiliency and flexibility in the face of change
- heightened self-awareness and compassion
For inquiries call: (503) 828-1114. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ananda Center at Laurelwood has Group Facilities f
or conferences, meetings, performances, retreats, and informal gatherings. Or book your Personal Retreat any time! We offer overnight accommodations, meeting rooms, a large auditorium and our Green Hill Café serves three delicious vegetarian meals each day. Daily yoga classes and delicious vegetarian meals included. Ananda Laurelwood is a serene and uplifting place for your confe
rence, program, meeting or event. Feel surrounded by nature just 25 miles from downtown Portland.
Use the form below or contact us at 503-746-6229, email@example.com to schedule a tour and for more information about availability/pricing for your group.
The Art of Living – June 11-15 artofliving.org
WayFinding Academy Board Retreat – June 15-16
Shan Ren Dao Retreat – June 26- July 11, 2015 ncnm.edu/shan-ren-dao