A place of exploration and growth; a campus, a retreat center; a place where divine joy, friendship, respect and understanding thrive.
- April 17–19: Obstacle Illusions – A Soul Awakening Retreat
- April 17–19: Alchemy of the Heart
- April 24–26: First Timer’s Weekend: Meditation & Yoga Retreat – April 2015
- April 24–26: Energy Healing Retreat for Body, Mind, & Spirit – April 2015
- May 8–10: Meditation for a Better Brain – Change your mind and improve your health!
- May 22–24: Energy Healing Retreat for Body, Mind & Spirit- May 2015
Inner Awakening Writing Retreat
Melt away pain this summer while journaling into healing and upliftment!
- June 5–7: First Timer’s Weekend: Yoga & Meditation Retreat – June 2015
- June 5–7: Intentional Assisted Living Communities – How to Start Them & Why
- June 12–14: Obstacle Illusions – A Soul Awakening Retreat
- August 14–19: Natural Building Workshop: Cob Building, Natural Plastering, Earthen Flooring
Ananda Center at Laurelwood has Group Facilities for conferences, meetings, performances, retreats, and informal gatherings. Or book your Personal Retreat any time! We offer overnight accommodations, meeting rooms, a large auditorium and our Green Hill Café serves three delicious vegetarian meals each day. Daily yoga classes and delicious vegetarian meals included. Ananda Laurelwood is a serene and uplifting place for your conference, program, meeting or event. Feel surrounded by nature just 25 miles from downtown Portland.
Live in community, practice yoga, meditation and gain hands-on experience. A great fit for college students during a break, recent high school graduates or any person who is in transition or looking for new opportunities.
The creation of a lovely park-like Gardens for contemplation and meditation is in the process of being launched at Ananda in Laurelwood Valley, Oregon. It is being created to honor the great Yoga Master, Paramhansa Yogananda. It will feature secluded areas of inspiring shrines and quiet nooks, as well as lawn areas with colorful flowers and ornamental plantings where musical events will be held on summer evenings.
On a high point of the park, there will be a beautifully designed, special area of the Gardens featuring an inspired new statue . . .Read more