A place of exploration and growth; a campus, a retreat center; a place where divine joy, friendship, respect and understanding thrive.
- April 25–27: Meditation for Starters
- May 2–4: First Timers’ Weekend
- May 2–4: Sharing Nature Training: Experience deep learning in nature.
- May 4: Laurelwood’s 3rd Anniversary Celebration of Spirit and Nature
- May 4: Free Theatrical Reading
Sharing Nature Training
Make learning fun. Learn award-winning nature activities. Discover Flow Learning, an amazingly effective teaching strategy. This special opportunity is coming May 2nd – 4th.
Upcoming Music Retreats
Ananda Singers Retreat
June 15 – June 21: Immerse yourself in the Sound of Joy and experience the life changing power of Ananda Music.
Four Accords of the Inspired Musician
July 21-25, 2014: Attune to deeper meaning, silence your inner critic and generate consistent inspiration in playing and performing music.
Summer Internships at Ananda Laurelwood
Live in community, learn yoga, meditation and gain hands-on experience. A great fit for college students during summer break, recent high school graduates or any person who is in transition and looking for new opportunities.