A place of exploration and growth; a campus, a retreat center; a place where divine joy, friendship, respect and understanding thrive.
- Sep 30–Oct 31: Transform Your Performance: Music Internship
- October 3–5: First Timers’ Weekend: Meditation and Yoga Retreat
- October 4–5: Music & Superconsciousness: Resonate with the Overtones of Bliss
- October 10–12: Holistic Health and Journaling Workshop
- October 17–19: Journaling for Body, Mind and Spirit Retreat
- October 17–19: Meditation for Health and Well-Being – October
- October 24–26: Transform Your Life: Journaling for Health and Wellbeing
- October 24–26: Yoga Weekend Retreat: Energize the Body, Relax the Mind
- October 24–26: Overcoming Negative Emotions Through Music: Interactive Workshop
- Oct 31–Nov 2: Energy Healing and the Power of Writing
- November 7–9: First Timers’ Weekend: Meditation and Yoga Retreat
- November 21–23: Meditation for Health & Well-Being November
New! Creativity Internships and Gap Year Programs
Creativity internships and Gap Year Programs for all ages in art, music, holistic healing, and expressive writing. Delve deep, learn to tap into the superconscious state of creativity through art, music and writing. Learn while living in a spiritual community based on yoga and meditation. Programs begin this September! Learn more about the Writing and Consciousness Academy or Transform Your Performance: Music Internship or Resonant Holistic Health: The Heart of Natural Medicine Call for more information: 503-746-6229
CoHousing in an Intentional Spiritual Community
Ananda Laurelwood offers the opportunity to live in a cohousing situation with other spiritually like-minded people. In a beautiful rural setting, you’ll find our 55 acre campus, home to a growing yoga institute, developing farm, residential study programs, and retreat center. Anyone looking for new cohousing opportunities near Portland is welcome to apply.
Group and Personal Retreats- Relax and Enjoy
Year-round Internships at Ananda Laurelwood
Live in community, practice yoga, meditation and gain hands-on experience. A great fit for college students during a break, recent high school graduates or any person who is in transition or looking for new opportunities.