A place of exploration and growth; a campus, a retreat center; a place where divine joy, friendship, respect and understanding thrive.
- August 1–3: First Timers’ Weekend: Meditation and Yoga Retreat – August
- August 15–16: Growing Dharma: An Exploration of Spiritual Agriculture
- August 22–24: Meditation for Starters – August
- Aug 28–Sep 1: Labor Day Celebration 2014: The Art of Building Community
- August 29–31: Yoga for Peace of Mind Retreat – August
- September 5–7: First Timers’ Weekend: Meditation and Yoga Retreat – September
- September 19–21: Meditation for Starters – September
- September 21–27: Art and Science of Raja Yoga – Fall Weeklong Intensive
- September 26–28: Yoga for Peace of Mind Retreat – September
- Sep 26–Oct 31: Transform Your Performance: Music Internship
- Sep 26–Nov 7: Resonant Holistic Health: The Heart of Natural Medicine
Writing and Consciousness Academy
Transform, heal and expand your consciousness by combining expressive writing and meditation as a modality for spiritual growth and introspection in this powerful, inspiring course.
- October 3–5: First Timers’ Weekend: Meditation and Yoga Retreat
- October 17–19: Meditation for Starters
New! Creativity Internships and Gap Year Programs
Creativity internships and Gap Year Programs for all ages in art, music, holistic healing, and expressive writing. Delve deep, learn to tap into the superconscious state of creativity through art, music and writing. Learn while living in a spiritual community based on yoga and meditation. Programs begin this September! Learn more about the Writing and Consciousness Academy or Transform Your Performance: Music Internship or Resonant Holistic Health: The Heart of Natural Medicine
Labor Day Celebration 2014: Introductory Weekend for the new Yoga Institute: A higher education alternative
Join us at Ananda Center at Laurelwood for our 4th year of celebrating Ananda as a world-wide work and the launching for the new Yoga Institute: A higher education alternative. Join us as we celebrate the vision of Swami Kriyananda and Paramhansa Yogananda for World Brotherhood Communities! Discounts for Sevakas, Sadhakas and Ananda members. Register today!
Group and Personal Retreats- Relax and Enjoy
Year-round Internships at Ananda Laurelwood
Live in community, practice yoga, meditation and gain hands-on experience. A great fit for college students during a break, recent high school graduates or any person who is in transition or looking for new opportunities.