A place of exploration and growth; a campus, a retreat center; a place where divine joy, friendship, respect and understanding thrive.
- October 4–10: Art and Science of Raja Yoga – Weeklong Intensive
- October 16–18: Free Your Creative Spirit! An Art Weekend Retreat
- October 23–25: Women’s Wellness Weekend: Yoga, Meditation, and Movement
- October 23–25: Soul Wisdom Intuitive Painting
- Oct 30–Nov 1: Obstacle Illusions: A Soul Awakening Retreat for the Deaf
- October 30–31: Mask-making and Halloween Ball 2015
- November 6–8: First Timers Weekend: Meditation Retreat – November 2015
- November 6–8: Awakening Arts: Painting Workshop with RASSOULI!
Exciting New Programs at Laurelwood:
Laurelwood, in joyful partnership with master artists and teachers Dana Lynne Anderson and Rassouli is proud to support the Awakening Arts 2015 programs. Awakening Arts offers lively weekend workshops and relaxing retreats that use creative self expression. Simple, joyful and profound, no talent or experience is necessary– and once your creative channel is open you can apply your inspiration and intuition to all parts of life.
Corporate stress management training, using meditation techniques, will give your managers and employees tools to improve their flexibility and job performance as well as productivity. See how you can help your employees:
- reduced stress and better health
- increased productivity
- enhanced creativity
- improved mental focus, clarity and memory
- greater resiliency and flexibility in the face of change
- heightened self-awareness and compassion
For inquiries call: (503) 828-1114. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Week of Study and Joy that is Open to All!
Making the difference – in our lives and in the world. Raja Yoga holds the keys to happiness, peace and joy. Yoga postures, meditation, affirmation, diet and wellbeing, energy and magnetism, spiritual anatomy…all connect us with ourselves and the movement of goodness in this world. Presented by Nayaswamis Daiva and Gangamata – spiritual directors of Ananda Portland.
Ananda Center at Laurelwood has Group Facilities for conferences, meetings, performances, retreats, and informal gatherings. Or book your Personal Retreat any time! We offer overnight accommodations, meeting rooms, a large auditorium and our Green Hill Café serves three delicious vegetarian meals each day. Daily yoga classes and delicious vegetarian meals included. Ananda Laurelwood is a serene and uplifting place for your conference, program, meeting or event. Feel surrounded by nature just 25 miles from downtown Portland. Read our reviews!
Use the form below or contact us at 503-746-6229, email@example.com to schedule a tour and for more information about availability/pricing for your group.